
hey there o/~
I was testing my new camera with my dog *0*~
as you can see he's a schnauzer ... and his fur is all... silver o.o
yes... he really is silver *0*~
his name is Mister King's Charles... but he'll only look at you if you call him John xD (it's João in portuguese)

I think he looks like Kazuma-san dog =D (Kazuma-san is Aoi Kentarou from Tenimyu ^^~)
so cute ne *-*
and with this tearful eyes @-@
matta ne o/~
I was testing my new camera with my dog *0*~
as you can see he's a schnauzer ... and his fur is all... silver o.o
yes... he really is silver *0*~
his name is Mister King's Charles... but he'll only look at you if you call him John xD (it's João in portuguese)

I think he looks like Kazuma-san dog =D (Kazuma-san is Aoi Kentarou from Tenimyu ^^~)
so cute ne *-*
and with this tearful eyes @-@
matta ne o/~














0 comentários:
Postar um comentário
Postar um comentário