Who~

Name: Mariana Lambert
Age: 24
Job: Graphic Design/Photographer
Where: Brazil
E-Mail/MSN: lambertr.mariana@gmail.com
Favorites: Click Here
Reading: Manga
Wishlist: Livros

so...last friday my dear friends came here ^^
we made food xD
(but I'm no good at it T-T)
well... we made cookies *0*~
on the left sweet lemon cookies (the same you saw here last time o.o)
on the right cheese cookies...
umai! *0*~
they're delicious xDd

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

we also took looooooooooooooooooooooooots of photos... I love this one...;-;

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

from top to bottom: Me, Harumi, Cau (she's not sleeping! she just can't take the flashlight xD)and Camie
we are cute! xD
thanks for reading this o/~
kissus ^3^

1 comentários:

  1. Anonymous disse...
     

    I'm slepping!!!!!!!
    No, I'm not.
    I'm just sensitive to flash on my face. XD
    Our cokies were great. I just love them soooo much.
    Hope to see you soon.
    Kisses and Hugs.

    ~Cau

Postar um comentário