Who~

Name: Mariana Lambert
Age: 24
Job: Graphic Design/Photographer
Where: Brazil
E-Mail/MSN: lambertr.mariana@gmail.com
Favorites: Click Here
Reading: Manga
Wishlist: Livros

yeaahhh these are the photos of Anime Friends Brasil 2007... /o/
ppl thought I was cosplaying... and took a lot of pics of me xD
but no... I was just.... nothing xD


these pics are of me, Ai-chan and Mi-chan =D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(I'm the one in the middle)

Ai-chan was cosplaying Kiki *0*~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
so cute >_<

Mi-chan in a kimono *-*~~~~
and... more of us xD
me and Aiko
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

me and Miriam
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mi and Ai
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Me \o/
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

xD
that's it for today... thanks for reading me again ^^'
matta ne o/~

1 comentários:

  1. Naoko disse...
     

    lindaaa e poser 8D

Postar um comentário