
uahauhauha... os perfis dos minus do Sharurotto q eu achei aki:
http://community.livejournal.com/smile0yen/14441.html#cutid1
tah em ingles... se virem 8D
alias... os comentarios em ingles saum da menina q traduziu... e os em port saum meus =O

Name: Ruka
Part: Super Bassist
Birthplace: Yokohama
Birthday: 6/23 Rock Brother
Blood Type: B - Carotene (Like Beta - Carotene... the molecule that gives carrots their orange color XD)
Height: Less than 180cm
Weight: 64kg and increasing!!
Eye Sight: Both are okay!
Foot Size: 2Rock, 5cm
Favorite Type of Girl: One who wears glasses (weheee 8D)
Hated Type of Girl: One who is not sentimental (I had a hard time translating this one into English... I couldn't think of the right words to use, and sentimental seemed like the best way to describe it XD)
Favorite Color: Clearly it is black and white
Favorite Food: Sweet things!! Meat!
Hated Food: Eggplant and a couple fighting (I DON'T KNOW. Ruka is weird.)
Favorite Drink: Iced coffee and Ororamin C
Hated Drink: Anything with lemon on the side
Tobacco: 10m long Mild Seven
Music: Female vocals are the best!
Favorite Cup Size: Whatever I can touch I like (Great question. Excellent response. T____T)Dream for 2007: Even if it's just for one person, I will do my best!!!
-----
Name: Mitsujo
Part: Guitar
Birthplace: Earth
Birthday: Christmas Day
Blood Type: I hope green
Height: In fact 165cm, however...
Weight: 52000g
Eye Sight: If I try I can see some things (=O)
Foot Size: 25.5cm
Favorite Type of Girl: A cute and sexy person
Hated Type of Girl: A very strong woman
Favorite Color: Beautiful color
Favorite Food: Chocolate
Hated Food: Parsley
Favorite Drink: Mammy's
Hated Drink: Calorie Mate
Tobacco: Marlboro Menthol Light
Favorite Music: Time for don pan dodo pan feeling (I couldn't figure this out and neither could my teacher. Help?)
Favorite Cup Size: If she's a woman it's okay (garanhaum 8D)
Dream for 2007: I want to be tall and live healthy
-------
Name: Kazuno
Part: Moaning (uahauha... realmente ele eh o q geme *¬*)
Birthplace: Yokohama
Birthday: 11/13 (amanhã 8D)
Blood Type: O Type
Height: 173cm
Weight: 64kg
Eye Sight: From Left 1.0 Right 1.0 to 0.9 0.9 because I'm ugly (HAH! essa foi boa xD~)
Foot Size: 27.5 (q pezaum... o meu mede 22,5 e eo calço 37 0-0)
Favorite Type of Girl: A sexy woman, who's also good at cooking
Hated Type of Girl: A persistent, ugly woman
Favorite Color: Baby, white skin, black body (uahuahauh =X)
Favorite Food: Yes, cheese
Hated Food: Cucumber, fish
Favorite Drink: Tea, Visual Kei (I don't know what he means when he says visual kei... XD)Hated Drink: Red Tea, Liquor
Tobacco: JPS, Red Marlboro (This was also unclear, but who really needs to know his favorite brand of tobacco anyway??! :D)
Favorite Music: ZONE
Favorite Cup Size: At least a D cup (c eu naum me engano seria o 44 ou 46 daki xD~)
Dream for 2007: Do my best with Charlotte. I hope to meet large sized breasts. (.........)
edit: Kazuno ãma café, mas não pode ser expresso! e ele ama cavalos e outros animaizinhus xD
------
Name: Touya
Part: Rock guitar
Birthplace: Sea
Birthday: Alone on 8/11
Blood Type: O type
Height: 177cm
Weight: 60kg
Eye Sight: I used to be Left: 0.1 Right: 0.3
Foot Size: 27 ~ 27.5cm
Favorite Type of Girl: Sentimentalist
Hated Type of Girl: One who's like a virgin (como eh? o-o)
Favorite Color: RGB (maneh! xD)
Favorite Food: Ramen, Natto
Hated Food: Tomato
Favorite Drink: Doctor Pepper
Hated Drink: Tomato Juice
Tobacco: Light Marlboro
Favorite Music: Mr. Nishikawa Susumoo 's voice
Favorite Cup Size: A balanced body is good
Dream for 2007: You cannot discourage a strong person!!
---------
Name: Takane
Part: A percussion instrument
Birthplace: Kanagawa
Birthday: 10/19
Blood Type: O Type (os tres ultimos combinaram de ter o msm sangue eh? o-o)
Height: 172cm
Weight: 62kg
Eye Sight: Left: 0.7 Right: 0.6 I have an astigma... (eu tb taka-chan ;o;)
Foot Size: 27cm, For skate shoes it's 27.5cm
Favorite Type of Girl: Long hair and nice body
Hated Type of Girl: One who doesn't have common sense
Favorite Color: Green, black, brown
Favorite Food: Steak
Hated Food: Fish (mas vc eh japonês pow! xD)
Favorite Drink: Melon Soda
Hated Drink: Hot lemon tea (eu tb non gosto T-T)
Tobacco: Red Marlboro
Favorite Music: Boowy Blues Hearts, Visual Rock
Favorite Cup Size: From B to D
Dream for 2007: Live healthily
...............................
EHEEEEEE! achei a maior alegria da minha vida qnd descobri q o Kazuno eh meio hentai e gosta de meninas peitudas... uahauhauhauahauh xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD~~~~~~~~
http://community.livejournal.com/smile0yen/14441.html#cutid1
tah em ingles... se virem 8D
alias... os comentarios em ingles saum da menina q traduziu... e os em port saum meus =O

Name: Ruka
Part: Super Bassist
Birthplace: Yokohama
Birthday: 6/23 Rock Brother
Blood Type: B - Carotene (Like Beta - Carotene... the molecule that gives carrots their orange color XD)
Height: Less than 180cm
Weight: 64kg and increasing!!
Eye Sight: Both are okay!
Foot Size: 2Rock, 5cm
Favorite Type of Girl: One who wears glasses (weheee 8D)
Hated Type of Girl: One who is not sentimental (I had a hard time translating this one into English... I couldn't think of the right words to use, and sentimental seemed like the best way to describe it XD)
Favorite Color: Clearly it is black and white
Favorite Food: Sweet things!! Meat!
Hated Food: Eggplant and a couple fighting (I DON'T KNOW. Ruka is weird.)
Favorite Drink: Iced coffee and Ororamin C
Hated Drink: Anything with lemon on the side
Tobacco: 10m long Mild Seven
Music: Female vocals are the best!
Favorite Cup Size: Whatever I can touch I like (Great question. Excellent response. T____T)Dream for 2007: Even if it's just for one person, I will do my best!!!
-----
Name: Mitsujo
Part: Guitar
Birthplace: Earth
Birthday: Christmas Day
Blood Type: I hope green
Height: In fact 165cm, however...
Weight: 52000g
Eye Sight: If I try I can see some things (=O)
Foot Size: 25.5cm
Favorite Type of Girl: A cute and sexy person
Hated Type of Girl: A very strong woman
Favorite Color: Beautiful color
Favorite Food: Chocolate
Hated Food: Parsley
Favorite Drink: Mammy's
Hated Drink: Calorie Mate
Tobacco: Marlboro Menthol Light
Favorite Music: Time for don pan dodo pan feeling (I couldn't figure this out and neither could my teacher. Help?)
Favorite Cup Size: If she's a woman it's okay (garanhaum 8D)
Dream for 2007: I want to be tall and live healthy
-------
Name: Kazuno
Part: Moaning (uahauha... realmente ele eh o q geme *¬*)
Birthplace: Yokohama
Birthday: 11/13 (amanhã 8D)
Blood Type: O Type
Height: 173cm
Weight: 64kg
Eye Sight: From Left 1.0 Right 1.0 to 0.9 0.9 because I'm ugly (HAH! essa foi boa xD~)
Foot Size: 27.5 (q pezaum... o meu mede 22,5 e eo calço 37 0-0)
Favorite Type of Girl: A sexy woman, who's also good at cooking
Hated Type of Girl: A persistent, ugly woman
Favorite Color: Baby, white skin, black body (uahuahauh =X)
Favorite Food: Yes, cheese
Hated Food: Cucumber, fish
Favorite Drink: Tea, Visual Kei (I don't know what he means when he says visual kei... XD)Hated Drink: Red Tea, Liquor
Tobacco: JPS, Red Marlboro (This was also unclear, but who really needs to know his favorite brand of tobacco anyway??! :D)
Favorite Music: ZONE
Favorite Cup Size: At least a D cup (c eu naum me engano seria o 44 ou 46 daki xD~)
Dream for 2007: Do my best with Charlotte. I hope to meet large sized breasts. (.........)
edit: Kazuno ãma café, mas não pode ser expresso! e ele ama cavalos e outros animaizinhus xD
------
Name: Touya
Part: Rock guitar
Birthplace: Sea
Birthday: Alone on 8/11
Blood Type: O type
Height: 177cm
Weight: 60kg
Eye Sight: I used to be Left: 0.1 Right: 0.3
Foot Size: 27 ~ 27.5cm
Favorite Type of Girl: Sentimentalist
Hated Type of Girl: One who's like a virgin (como eh? o-o)
Favorite Color: RGB (maneh! xD)
Favorite Food: Ramen, Natto
Hated Food: Tomato
Favorite Drink: Doctor Pepper
Hated Drink: Tomato Juice
Tobacco: Light Marlboro
Favorite Music: Mr. Nishikawa Susumoo 's voice
Favorite Cup Size: A balanced body is good
Dream for 2007: You cannot discourage a strong person!!
---------
Name: Takane
Part: A percussion instrument
Birthplace: Kanagawa
Birthday: 10/19
Blood Type: O Type (os tres ultimos combinaram de ter o msm sangue eh? o-o)
Height: 172cm
Weight: 62kg
Eye Sight: Left: 0.7 Right: 0.6 I have an astigma... (eu tb taka-chan ;o;)
Foot Size: 27cm, For skate shoes it's 27.5cm
Favorite Type of Girl: Long hair and nice body
Hated Type of Girl: One who doesn't have common sense
Favorite Color: Green, black, brown
Favorite Food: Steak
Hated Food: Fish (mas vc eh japonês pow! xD)
Favorite Drink: Melon Soda
Hated Drink: Hot lemon tea (eu tb non gosto T-T)
Tobacco: Red Marlboro
Favorite Music: Boowy Blues Hearts, Visual Rock
Favorite Cup Size: From B to D
Dream for 2007: Live healthily
...............................
EHEEEEEE! achei a maior alegria da minha vida qnd descobri q o Kazuno eh meio hentai e gosta de meninas peitudas... uahauhauhauahauh xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD~~~~~~~~














Kazuno ero *o*
que lindão cara *-----*
Touya é ton lindo ç-ç~~~
waaa obrigada por postar *O*
=*